Skip to main content

Pink Black and White!

..I just love this color combo!! I've been experimenting with lots of colors lately but truly this is my favorite combo, I was reminded of this at a recent lunchtime trip to Forever 21, I like to check out the jewelry section, they always have some some cute and inspiring stuff!

Look how fab the decor is...


and look at these super cute bracelets, i held back on getting the black, but i may have to go back, planning on taking these apart and using these awesome pieces for something Teresa Collins-ish!



also had to peek into the cupcake store - i just love cupcakes!!



That's all i got!!
Take Care,
R

Comments

  1. what you didn't buy the bracelets? go back go back LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you didn't buy the cup cakes? go back go back! You and Jo are a riot! I can't wait for you guys to do another vid together! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Rina!Super adorbs! You need to go back and get those...or at least get them for me. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go back, go back, go back! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment