Thank you all for joining the I Am Roses Summer 2011 Blog Hop! The Design Team is thrilled to share these special projects with you showcasing some of the latest flowers and old favorites.
We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/iamrosesdt we have reached over 1,000 subscribers and what better way to celebrate than with PRIZES!
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Summer 2011 Blog Hop post.
- There are 2 blog candy prizes are up for grabs!
- There is hidden blog candy in 2 of our design team member's blogs.
- The blog hop ENDS on Monday, June 25th at 9:00pm PT
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on these blogs and will announce the winners on Wednesday, July 27th!
- Be sure to subscribe to the individual design team member's blogs as you hop along so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
Now on to what I created…
"Sending Warm Fuzzies" Greeting Farm Card
I wanted to create a card showcasing the new sprays - the short sprays come in four fabulous colors and have an expresso brown stem. These sprays reminded me of autumn and I was dying to use a mustard/khaki color combo. The white spray and expresso stem worked perfect for the look I was trying to achieve, I love the brown leaves - I can't wait to use the other colors! I accentuated the autumn look with trim that reminded me of fall sweaters. I finished off the card using small roses in the 0.75 and 1 inch sizes - I love these and how they matched the card perfectly. Hope you enjoy the completed card!
Here are links to the flowers I used on this project:
Short Paper Flowers Spray SP1 - http://www.iamroses.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=cat_showcat&l=2&cid=53906
1 Inch Brown Paper Flowers -
0.75 Inch Brown Paper Flowers -
Stamp Set by The Greeting Farm Special Autumn, Sentiment Stamp by Hero Arts
Paper - Crate Paper Portrait Collection, Neenah
Solid Bracket Die by My Favorite Things
Copic Markers used for Hair - E25, E31, E50
Hope you are enjoying the hop so far, I had fun creating this and hope you got some ideas for your projects - next up is Sandi: www.littlemissstamper.blogspot.com
I’m sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the two I Am Roses blog candies that are up for grabs:
Thanks for coming by and playing along! You can find I Am Roses here for these flowers and more http://www.iamroses.com/
Take Care and have fun hoppin'