WELCOME! Thank you all for joining the I Am Roses Fall in to Autumn 2011 Blog Hop! The Design Team is thrilled to share these special projects with you showcasing some of the latest flowers and old favorites.
We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our YouTube Channel
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Fall in to Autumn 2011 Blog Hop post.
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the new I Am Roses Challenge Blog
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be closed on Friday Nov. 4th 9pm PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on the blog and will announce the winner on Sunday, Nov. 6th!
As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team member's blogs so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
Now on to what I created…
I love the Tim Holtz dress form die and I can't get ENOUGH of it!!! It is super fun to play "dress-up" and embellish the die cut in may different ways. Here I've created the background using the Webster's Pages Wonderfall paper. I like the blues mixed with the oranges here - super fun and super Fall!
Here are some close ups of my tag:
Links to the I Am Roses products used for this tag:
Small White Flowers - S10
Small Brown Flowers - S10
Small White Crochet Flowers
Short Brown Spray
Next up is Yvonne, you can find her here: www.scrappingisbliss.blogspot.I’m sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Rina: www.scrapmusubi.blogspot.com (You are here!)
*Don't forget to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog:
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the I Am Roses blog candy that is up for grabs:
Thanks for stopping by and playing along!