Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Sunshine Broadcast" Tim Holtz Configurations Box

Tim Holtz Configurations + Melting Pot + Sunshine Broadcast Sassafras Lass Paper + I Am Roses = super fun project!!!!  Loved diving in to some of my favorite supplies and creating this really beachy chic shadow box.

I used a huge arsenal of I Am Roses flowers:

0.50 Inch White Paper Roses (Round Shape)
0.50 Inch White Paper Roses (Curly Shape)
White Open Rose Buds
White Semi Open Rose Buds
Mixed Yellow Tone Roses (Currently Out of Stock)
3 Inch "Artichoke"
2 Inch Roses
http://www.iamroses.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=cat_show_pro_detail&cid=22946&pid=92469

Take a closer look here:







Visit http://www.iamroses.com

Thanks for stoppin' by

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! Sooooo beachy. Love the frame with the beachy colors in t instead of a pic. TFS, Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even easier to see how yummy this project is here! So very pretty, Rina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely STUNNING!!! The hint of turquoise is perfect. R you are so beautiful my friend....both inside and out!! Big HUGS!!! T

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! i love love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to reach my goals. I absolutely love reading all that is written on your blog.Keep the stories coming. I liked it!
    Drive Tilt Top Adjustable Overbed Table - 1300813008

    ReplyDelete