I am so happy to share my project for the I Am Roses bloghop!! I am also super excited to participate because I Am Roses was the first ever design team I was in, and this brings back great memories!!
I wanted to feature these two gorgeous flowers. I love the Christmas tricolor that it comes in. Very festive and perfect for holiday projects.
Small Special Hand Dyed Christmas Paper Flowers
I used the shaker dies from Pretty Pink Posh and the Lawn Fawn Woodgrain die to create the base of the card.
Please make sure you visit all the blog hop stops as there will be
BLOG CANDY PRIZES:
Here’s how to play:
- There are 3 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs spread throughout our Designers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a Prize Voucher.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Saturday December 22nd (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
- We will be randomly selecting 3 winners from the comments made on our Designers' blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on January 1st!
Here is the fabulous lineup! Show the designers some love and for a chance to win!